Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweet & Spicy Venison Sausage

Sweet Sausages
Paula Deen

16 oz. smoked sauage
1 1/2 cups maple syrup

Cut sausage into 1-inch rounds. Place in large skillet over medium heat and add the maple syrup. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve hot.





Michael hunts and we have Venison sausage on hand at almost all times (it's the only way I will eat it), we prefer the spicy and after awhile of the same old sausage I like to shake it up a bit. Hence the Spicy Sweet Sausage we had for dinner tonight. I saw it on Food Network I think it was Tuesday's show and what the heck- it was really good. It would however be a better breakfast meat. I'll keep that in mind next time I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...