Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kool-Aid Pie



Because Baby Cakes and I are in the process of moving into our new house I had to find something easy to make and take to Easter this year. It didn't take very long to find something thanks to the wonderful cook over at Mommy's Kitchen. Another lady you must check out if you haven't.

Anyway this pie is creamy, smooth, flavorful and cold. They are great. I made a Strawberry and a Pineapple but my favorite is the Strawberry. There are so many options think of all the diffrent kinds of Kool-Aid.

Strawberry Kool -Aid Pie

1 - 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
1 - 14 ounce can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 - pack of Kool -Aid (unsweetened)
1 - 9 inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust

Add all the ingredients together and pour into a prepared graham cracker crust. Chill about 2 hours then serve.

I actually froze mine and then the day before I needed it took it out of the freezer.

I took 2 to my husbands Nanny's house and tomorrow I'll be taking 2 my to my parents house. So busy!


Yummy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...