Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

I loooovvvve chicken pot pies. The swanson brand ones are my favorite. I remember being little and being so excited on the rare occasion my mom would make us all one for supper. Love them, no joke.

I kept thinking about how I could make a giant one that has the same flavors as the little ones. I found it...


Chicken Pot Pie

2 Pillsbury Pie Crusts, bottom one baked off according to directions
1 can Chicken Gravy, any brand
1 can Cubed Potatoes, drained
1 can Mixed Vegetables, or 1 cup frozen
1 large can White Meat Chicken, break up cubes with fingers
salt and pepper, to taste

Mix all ingredients together in bowl and pour into pre baked pie crust, top with other pie crust, raw. Crimp sides and cut three or four slits into top, to vent steam. Bake for 30-35 minutes at same temp. you baked off bottom crust.


It's nothing special to make but it tastes just like a Swanson. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...