Thursday, October 1, 2009

Zombie Food

You know I was thinking about how strange it is that I am so obsessed with Halloween. We don't have kids yet, might never have kids and yet I am so drawn to this holiday. I wonder why? Perhaps I'm a kid. GRIN! I know my husband is.

To get things started I made this Trash Mix to give to our nieces' and nephews- Christian, Brooke, Colton, Lane and Hailey (although Hailey is only days old her daddy, my baby brother, will gladly gobble this up.)

Halloween is on it's way, oh happy day! Enjoy.


1 (16-ounce) package candy corn
1 (15-ounce) package pretzel nibblers
1 (12-ounce) package caramel popcorn and peanuts
1 (15-ounce) package candy-coated chocolate pieces
1 (15-ounce) package dried pineapple
1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
1 (6-ounce) package worm-shaped chewy candy

Stir together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.



Eat up,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...