Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweet Citrus Chicken Bake

I am always on the lookout for easy and quick week night suppers, ones that my husband will love the taste of as much as I love the easy clean up. I have found one and here it is...


Sweet Citrus Chicken

1-2/3 cups hot water
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
2/3 cup orange juice
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted

Heat oven to 400ºF.

Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.

Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix juice, sugar and butter until blended; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.

Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).

I make this on a regular basis. It is that good!

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and Im loving all these recipes you are posting :) I can't wait to try this on top of many other you have posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your bog and I am loving these recipes that you post! I cant wait to try this one on top of many more you have, thanks for the quick meal ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...