Monday, January 23, 2012

Italian Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs

Apparently I have a chicken theme going. What can I say? It’s what’s for dinner.

In the past I shared an amazing chicken recipe with you all, you might remember it its Simply Great Chicken. It’s titled that because it is just that, simply great. Seriously, I have never had a better chicken thigh in my life. Well I because I have been cooking things I’ve made in the past instead of new recipes lately I thought I would play around with this recipe and see what happens. This is what happened.

I really have no logic behind the creation of this recipe. It just is. But boy am I glad it is. It was amazing! Now I don't know which chicken is better, the simply great chicken or this italian honey mustard chicken. It's a toss up.


Italian Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs

6 boneless-skinless chicken thighs
1 packet of italian salad dressing mix
½ cup honey
½ cup yellow mustard
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard

Preheat the oven to 350.

Mix the dry salad dressing mix with the honey and mustard.

Pat dry the chicken; Set into a casserole dish and pour/spread over ½ cup of the mixture.

Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.

Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and bake uncovered for another 25 minutes or until done.


We ate ours with black eyed peas and green beans, and because I once again know the calorie count I’ll share it. 2 chicken thighs with 2 tablespoon of sauce equal 282 calories. I can get down with that.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...