Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ranch Pretzels with Dill

You'll probably have to bake this off in batches, or duh two baking sheets. I don't know how I forgot about that. I made this a bit early for a very special occasion this Saturday and although I can't post it on this incredibly public place just yet I will be posting about it - it's special to me, very dear to me. (Excited)

Ranch Pretzels with Dill
adapted from Brown Eyed Baker


18 ounce bag of pretzels
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2- 1 ounce packets of Hidden Valley Ranch Dips
1 teaspoon dried dill

Preheat the oven to about 250 degrees. Put about half of the pretzels in a gallon-size ziploc bag. Add the 1/4 cup of the oil, seal the bag and toss to coat. Add the dry ingredients (1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip and 1/2 teaspoons dried dill) to the bag, seal and toss again until all of the pretzels are coated. Spread the pretzels out on a large baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the oil has absorbed into the pretzels. Cool and store in an airtight container.

Keep in mind that I adapted the direction for two batches. The entire bag of preztels in the ziploc didn't want to mix up very well.


I want to be honest here and say that I don't really care for them but Baby Cakes does. He kept eating them until I put the lid on the container. So just know that not everyone will like them. I'll let you know about how many people did after the special thing this weekend.

Enjoy Y'all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...